Table of Contents:
- Superbugs will ‘kill every three seconds’
- Why should I be concerned about antibiotic resistance?
- Invive Mild Silver Protein: The March 1978 issue of Science Digest, in an article, ‘Our Mightiest Germ Fighter,’ reported: . . . “An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop.”
- The end of chemical medicine: Superbug discovered in America that resists ALL known antibiotics… blind faith in failed pharma will soon cost you your life
- This week, the Senate approved a bipartisan compromise that provides $1.1 billion to research and fight the Zika virus
- The Deception of the Medical Profession & a HIV Viral Testimony and Protocol Description