Skip to content

End Time Current Events–5-29-17 – Part 3

Table of Contents:

  • Horror Ramadan Kill-a-thon: Islamic State Murders 19 Civilians in the Philippines as 2,000 People Are Trapped by Muslim Terror Group
  •  “The 70 % of Moderate Muslims, Breed, Raise, Shelter and Support the other 30% of Radical Muslims.” 
  • Former Muslim Sends Dire Warning To Entire World: ‘Islamist’s Only Seek Sharia-Compliant World And Whoever Is In Their Way Is Their Enemy’ – While Millions Of Liberals Continue To Embrace Their Own And America’s Destruction
  • The Unbelievable Truth About Muslim ‘Refugees’–The insane reality of what’s actually happening!!!!

PDF: End Time Current Events 5-29-17

Click Here To Play The Part 3 Audio

Scroll To Top