The King James Bible, its Translators & King James the I of England Defended
Table of Contents:
- ABOUT King James VI & I AKA: King James I of England, King James VI of Scotland, James Charles Stuart
- King James I and Papal Opposition King James and his translators were no a “closet” Catholics–This study includes excerpts of King James’ and the translators own writings
- “What about the translations of the Bible that existed before the Authorized Version of 1611? what is to be made of them?” (The King James translators themselves answer the question.
- The Translators of the King James Bible (a group of linguists unlike the world has ever known)
- Transcription of the Gunpowder Plot Trial Roman Catholics tried to kill King James I . Taken from Collection of State Trials.
- The Mayflower Compact King James I was founding monarch of the first successful colonies in America.
- Insult to Indictment The critical case against King James VI & I examined
- Did King James I Burn Baptists?
- King James and the Puritans
- KJV-The Apocryphal Books & Inspiration
- One World Bible for One World Religion
- The “KJV Translated by Sir Francis Bacon” Lie Exposed
- Reasons for Accepting the KJV as God’s Preserved Word
- King James “The VI of Scotland” & “The I of England” Unjustly Accused? Homosexual Allegations Against King James Refuted
- Who were the King James Version Translators?