Jehovah’s Witnesses Exposed!-Part 2
4/20/2008–The Cult of the Jehovah’s Witnesses (JW’s) was officially founded in 1884 & officially adopted the name of JW’s in 1931 by Charles Taze Russell (1852-1916). In 1870, Russell was exposed to the teachings of William Miller, one of the founders of the Second Adventist Movement and acquired an interest in end time prophecies. Russell originally denied the doctrine of Hell, and would go on to reject nearly every other Christian doctrine, as well as add many physically and spiritually dangerous doctrines of his own making. Russell (as we will see) was also a Freemason and Knights Templar and as a result almost certainly a plant, to start yet one more apostate religion to lead millions to hell. He is actually buried under a huge pyramidal shaped tombstone in a Masonic Cemetery in Pittsburgh, PA. This tombstone actually has the Knights Templar symbol prominently displayed near the top. This cult teaches that Jehovah God created Michael the Archangel before the foundation of the world; Michael was His only begotten son & it was this created Michael who was reincarnated into Jesus Christ, via the immaculate conception of Mary.
The JW’s also use a very corrupted Bible. From the forward of their 1950 version New World Translation we read: ‘The Greek text that we have used as a basis of our NW translation is the widely accepted Westcott and Hort text (1881) by reason of its admitted excellence. But we have also taken in to consideration other texts including that prepared by D. Eberhard Nestle and that compiled by the Spanish Jesuit scholar Jose Maria Bover and that by the other Jesuit scholar A. Merk…’